Welcome Post



Hello,
Welcome to my first blog “Makeup 206”. My blog is a career focused research focused on the Makeup industry career. I am Jessica Cortez, a student at Career Link High School and I am 18 years old. I live in Seattle Washington and I have two jobs at two different restaurants and I do people’s makeup for events in the weekends. My interest in the makeup industry started when I was 16 years old and I started watching makeup tutorials on YouTube and re-creating the looks on myself. I has horrible at it at first, but with time I got better. I look forward to learning new techniques and meeting other people that have the same passion as me. Seeing how much self-esteem and confidence makeup gives to all these beautiful people brings a smile to my face.

      This blog will research that is based on primary and secondary sources on makeup careers and will be focused on makeup looks for beginners and for people who are already have lots of experience with makeup. I will also be uploading hacks and tricks to certain looks. I know we are all busy people and have very limited time to get ourselves glammed up every morning, but there are hacks to beauty that only take three minutes of your time and I will be uploading different blogs of how to get that done. Like I said earlier, I have two jobs, but the first thing I do at the start of every day is my makeup and once I am done, I feel like I have already accomplished a lot and it gives me the confidence to go on with the rest of my day. Hopefully with the easy tricks and tips on my blog, it will help you feel the same.  

Comments

Popular Posts